Custom Timing Pulleys
At B&B Manufacturing, we have an extensive online catalog of off-the-shelf parts that meet a wide variety of needs in the power transmission and precision mechanical marketplaces.
But we know that sometimes it takes something special to do the job right. Our B&B Manufacturing Custom Shop can modify any of our stock components to meet your unique performance and material specifications. The B&B Manufacturing Custom Shop offers fast, precision-engineered and quality manufactured components that can be built from the ground up.
For custom needs, the B&B Manufacturing Custom Shop can modify any stock timing belt pulleys, and has the engineering and design capabilities to manufacture custom timing belt pulleys to meet your specific needs from scratch. Many styles, sizes, and configurations are available. Do you want a metric bore? Do you want a hub? Do you want flanges? Do you want set screws? Do you want a keyway? We can create a pulley specifically for your needs.
Pitches available include:
- Trapezoidal: MXL, LT, XL, L, H, XH, XXH
- Powerhouse™ HTD: 3mm, 5mm, 8mm, and 14mm (compatible with HTD)
- Powerhouse™: 2mm, 3mm, 5mm, 8mm, and 14mm (compatible with Power Grip GT2 and GT3)
- Powerhouse MX™: 5mm, 8mm, and 14mm (compatible with Gates Poly Chain GT2, TB Woods QT Power Chain II, Goodyear Falcon HTC, S.I.T. GTR Falcon, Dodge HT-500, and Martin MPC)
- Supertorque: S2M, S3M, S5M, S8M, and S14M
- RPP: R3M, R5M, R8M, and R14M
- T: T2.5, T5, T10, and T20 (available in reduced backlash and zero backlash)
- AT3, AT5, AT10, and AT20 (available in reduced backlash and zero backlash)
We use only the highest-quality, most dependable materials from suppliers that meet our own rigorous standards, and all our custom-manufactured parts are built to deliver durability and consistent performance.
Our manufacturing capabilities include:
- CNC turning
- CNC milling
- Screw machine turning
- Gear hobbing
- Tooth shaping
- Keyway broaching
- Drilling and tapping
- Metal plating [Custom Belt Pulleys]
- Hard anodize
- Electroless nickel
- Black Oxide
- Heat treating
Our experienced staff can help you design the right part for you, helping you save money, keep up with changing demands, and improve efficiency.
Taper-Lock®, HTD®, Poly Chain®, PowerGrip®, GT2®, and GT3® are trademarks of the Gates® Corporation.
QD® is a trademark of TB Woods, Inc.
FHT® is a trademark of Fenner Precision.