View Recent Posts...
- ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- E-Z Lock Timing Pulleys
- Geared for Success
- Cut Your Teeth With Us!
- ACHE Sprockets and their differences
- What is the difference between a plain bore and a finished bore?
- How to Choose the Right Timing Belt Tooth Profile
- Introducing Powerhouse and Powerhouse MX Drives
- 2012 Holiday Edition
- Timing Pulley Flanges – Pulley School – Class 4: The Basics
2012 Holiday Edition
Posted on Jan 07, 2013
This past summer, Dana "Gene" Rosenburg of Choco Fountain came to B&B Manufacturing looking for a timing belt drive system for their extendable chocolate fountains. Choco Fountain has provided their attended fountains for private and corporate events ranging in size from 50 to 12,000 guests. Choco Fountain has provided desserts for the Cosmopolitan and Venetian hotels in Las Vegas, the Super Bowl, Keith Urban, and even Paula Deen from the Food Network. Choco Fountain rentals range from simple self-serve fountains to all-inclusive attended fountains, provided with everything from customer-specified decorations and dipping foods. B&B’s customer service team was able to provide a solution consisting of stock XL pitch timing pulleys and timing belts.
Thank you Gene for proving once again that anything tastes better dipped in chocolate!