View Recent Posts...
- E-Z Lock Timing Pulleys
- Geared for Success
- Cut Your Teeth With Us!
- ACHE Sprockets and their differences
- What is the difference between a plain bore and a finished bore?
- How to Choose the Right Timing Belt Tooth Profile
- Introducing Powerhouse and Powerhouse MX Drives
- 2012 Holiday Edition
- Timing Pulley Flanges – Pulley School – Class 4: The Basics
- Timing Pulley Bar Stock – Pulley School – Class 3: The Basics
Geared for Success
Posted on Dec 12, 2016
B&B Manufacturing, Inc., a leading manufacturer of precision mechanical components and power transmission products, has moved to a newly constructed state-of-the-art facility. The facility is on 52 acres of land and is nearly 100,000 square feet. This new facility provides B&B Manufacturing with additional manufacturing and logistic capabilities with the ultimate goal of providing distributors with improved service and lead times. The B&B Manufacturing online and print catalogs are under continual maintenance with over 20,000 different power transmission and precision mechanical components, many of which are new stock offerings such as EZ-Lock pulleys and V-Belt pulleys.