View Recent Posts...
- E-Z Lock Timing Pulleys
- Geared for Success
- Cut Your Teeth With Us!
- ACHE Sprockets and their differences
- What is the difference between a plain bore and a finished bore?
- How to Choose the Right Timing Belt Tooth Profile
- Introducing Powerhouse and Powerhouse MX Drives
- 2012 Holiday Edition
- Timing Pulley Flanges – Pulley School – Class 4: The Basics
- Timing Pulley Bar Stock – Pulley School – Class 3: The Basics
E-Z Lock Timing Pulleys
Posted on May 24, 2017
The E-Z Lock™ hub is a compact self-contained design without additional hardware requirements and solves many phasing, timing, and positioning problems which keyways or set screws cannot properly handle.
- The screw can be tightened and released repeatedly without affecting its torque transmitting function.
- Set screw does not come into direct contact with the shaft which eliminates deformation
- It is easy to adjust and has built-in overload protection
- Allows for full use of the bore